Burley Excavation LLC
We are looking for an uplifting experienced main line digger to add to the positive culture and become a key player in the Burley family.
FUNCTION: Efficiently and safely operate a Mainline Trackhoe in the construction of pipe systems for sanitation sewers, drains, and water mains.
- Skillfully operate a Mainline Trackhoe to dig pipeline ditches
- Install sanitary and storm water sewer structures and pipe systems
- Check slopes for conformance to requirements, using instruments such as lasers, grade rods, or transit levels
- Grade and level trench bases
- Lay out pipe routes, following written instructions or blueprints, and coordinating layouts with supervisors
- Align and position pipes to prepare them for sealing
- Cover pipes with earth or other material
- Perform routine pre- and post-inspections to ensure proper performance of equipment. Maintain necessary equipment logs and inform supervisor of deficiencies in a timely fashion
- Maintain insurable driving record
- Ensure a clean and safe working environment, identifying and addressing potential safety concerns.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Strong working knowledge regarding the operation, safety, and maintenance of equipment in use
- Ability to safely operate equipment in the presence of field crew members and utilities, ensuring the safety of all persons, equipment, property and utilities in the area
- Valid driver’s license and clean MVR
- Able to contribute to an effective team environment.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- At least 1 year of experience running main line track hoe.
- Ability to work long hours
- Move at least 50 lbs. on a routine basis
**This description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or work conditions associated with this job. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of the principle job elements essential for making employment decisions.Duties associated with this job and the corresponding job specification may be changed at any time to accommodate Company business needs.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org